If you’re looking to Sell Yokogawa AQ7270 SingleMode MultiMode OTDR
Yokogawa AQ7270 OTDR:
The AQ7270 OTDR condenses the total working time during on-site tests as the time to power up the device, the time taken to make measurements, and the time to analyze and store the measurement results are reduced significantly. The measurement results can easily be transmitted to computers using the USB interface or the Ethernet and the analysis software (optional) helps with preparation of reports on a computer. The fault event display function detects abnormal connection or reflection points and displays them. Of the events detected by the event detection function, abnormal events that cross a specified threshold value are highlighted in the event table and waveform display.
Simply choose the measured wavelength, then press a button.
The AQ7270 automatically sets the optimal measurement conditions, performs measurement, performs event analysis, and saves data. Because you can save to a different file name each time you execute, measurement and accumulation of data is easy.
Prepare multiple wavelengths to measure, then press a button.
Multi Wavelength Measurement is a mode in which multiple specified wavelengths from the same optical port are measured automatically in order. You can also specify to perform analysis or file saving as needed for each measurement.
Simply choose previously set measurement procedures, then press a button.
You can execute up to five saved measurement procedures in order. A batch of measurement procedures can be run directly from the main menu. Measurement and analysis conditions can be read from a file, making it easy to set up the measurement procedures.390633094877
- World’s Shortest Dead Zone*: <0.8m (2.7 ft) Enables multiple close range event detection
- Tests Up to Four Wavelengths: 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625/1650nm and more
- Multiple Functions: Optical Monitor, Light Source, Built-in printer, Built-in Dummy Fiber and more
- Large and Bright 8.4” LCD on a lightweight, compact, and solid body
- Less than 10 sec. Power-up Time: Enables users to start testing in just seconds
- One Button Testing: Executes programmed procedure to improve productivity drastically
- A powerful tool for analyzing, reporting, and printing OTDR test data: AQ7932 OTDR Emulation Software